Paddle Tires - Little Sahara UT Trip...

For my Banshee....headed to Little Sahara UT for a week....

Which tire do I buy - please post your selection and opinions.....

1. ITP Sand Stars

2. AMS Sand Snake or Sidewinders

3. Kenda Dune Runners

4. Sand Geckos

THANKS....up front for any and all suggestions

Edited by Quadatic20

dam dude you are driving far to get there. Ive only ran skat trak haulers and itp sand stars. if you are not racing the sand stars will be just fine for duning. im headed out there tomorrow night. see you there. ill be running around on a blue banshee, and not to far away you will see my rhino. its white and black with silver star graphics, with black itp rims

dam dude you are driving far to get there. Ive only ran skat trak haulers and itp sand stars. if you are not racing the sand stars will be just fine for duning. im headed out there tomorrow night. see you there. ill be running around on a blue banshee, and not to far away you will see my rhino. its white and black with silver star graphics, with black itp rims

Thanks....

we are going to be there from May 30-Jun 6......22 total quads in our group

5. Skat-Trak Haulers

The sand stars are good tires, but the haulers are just far superior to a heavy, molded tire.

I know, I know, pick from the list... :mad:

i hear you.....it is not a choice that I have, the place we get tires from (sponsor) does not carry them and I get a big discount. from them.

only the 4 choises

If this is a once only trip and you rarely ride the sand go for the Kenda's, they are just ok and are cheap. But if you ride sand a few times a year go with the ITP's or sidewinders for general duning or the sand snakes for more hillclimbing/racing. Stay away from the Geko's, not too impressed with them.

i hear you.....it is not a choice that I have, the place we get tires from (sponsor) does not carry them and I get a big discount. from them.

only the 4 choises

if youre worried about price call jhon safarian at sandtoyz unlimited in glendale, ca and have him hook you up with some haullers....he also sells the sandstars and other brands of tires/wheels and you might even get a better price than what youre going to pay... :cool:

818-500-7263

If this is a once only trip and you rarely ride the sand go for the Kenda's, they are just ok and are cheap. But if you ride sand a few times a year go with the ITP's or sidewinders for general duning or the sand snakes for more hillclimbing/racing. Stay away from the Geko's, not too impressed with them.

I wish it was more but it is just a once a year trip, we ride MX year round...

So the AMS Sidewinders or Snakes would work for the week? I can definately get those for a good price.

20x11x9 ??????????? Got a spare set of stock rims.

i run the sidewinders on my she and my wife runs the sand snakes on her honda. i have been impressed with them. they are a very light tire and the sidewinders have a paddle height of 1 1/8" i believe. reasonable price and good quality. slap me if i'm wrong cu i didnt look it up, but when i bought my sidewinders, i compared them hand in hand to the sand stars and the sidewinders were way lighter to me. and alot cheaper. just my .02