FOR SALE 4 mil dragger

I have to let her go having trouble paying bills. Motor is a 4 mil drag port on alky, 1-5 N down override, FAST coolhead, custom domes, stock ported reeds Boss billet intake, 35 PWK's with power jets timing plate and FAST clutches and OOF CPI's. Brandon @ Wildcard Racing did all port work and had the domes cut for me. I just finished the motor in February I have only ridden it twice. Once locally and once Snake Hunt weekend at LS. I bought her brand new in 06. Stripped it to the frame february of 08. In the process I removed all unwanted tabs off the frame, did up a custom subframe and motor mounts. Frame is very light. Paint is candy blue with a butload of flake. Plastics were painted the same candy blue with flake then graphics were painted. I added a +6 swinger and blaster axel. Shee has no front brakes. Stock a arms and shocks. If you have any questions about the port work feel free to call Brandon @ Wildcard 1-435-660-1979. Any other questions you can call me or send a PM. 1-806-930-5225 names Brenten. Only flaw the bike has is the broken exhaust you see in the pics. Asking $5,000

DSCN0294.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

DSCN0297.jpg

DSCN0298.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0305.jpg

DSCN0308.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A broken Out of frame pipe mount doesn't mean the thing was neglected...With something like that the vibration from running or being hit by something could break that....neglect is letting the thing sit outside getting rusty, never changing the oil, never lubing the chain...etc....just my thoughts...

A broken Out of frame pipe mount doesn't mean the thing was neglected...With something like that the vibration from running or being hit by something could break that....neglect is letting the thing sit outside getting rusty, never changing the oil, never lubing the chain...etc....just my thoughts...

hey that bike is nice as sh*t the only thing i know you can't do any thing about all the haters out in the world good luck

ps hey and if they dont like 5000 let them buy a new or used bike and i asure you that after all is said and done they will spend

more than 5k to make it look like that .

hey that bike is nice as sh*t the only thing i know you can't do any thing about all the haters out in the world good luck

ps hey and if they dont like 5000 let them buy a new or used bike and i asure you that after all is said and done they will spend

more than 5k to make it look like that .

i was not at all hatin on the bike... just pointing out what i see all to often with people... i can understand the added stress put on oof pipes and all that, i just cant see me personally spending that much on a technically, dont hate me more for saying this, but a "broken" bike... if you decide to part this bike let me know i will gladly throw out the money for those plastics lol

Sucks you have to sell Brenton, good luck on a nice bike!!

Bump for a standup guy! A person would easily have $5000 wrapped up in buying a decent banshee and building one like this out of it. That pipe is not a big deal, seen it happen many times on dune draggers and hillshooters. The whoops are just too much for OOF's sometimes. Would cost about $125 to have CPI fix it. There is no neglect there, the rest of the bike is immaculate and very nicely built. Good luck on the sale.

Is it me or does that rear brake line have to much tension on it, 5th and 6th picture down. Looks like neglection to me.

Not trying to hate, but if I was going to drop 5 g's on a banshee I'm gonna look it over real good.

Over all it still a nice bike.

If anyone of you were REALLY interested in it you would use these minor defects as bargining chips to get a good price. Give him and me a break, how many ABSOLUTLY PERFECT Banshees are there?? BTW, I love the Electric Blue. Ok, what, $50 for a longer brake line, fix pipe, bikes worth 4800. BTW if you want to see a neglected machine you ought to see my son's 87 he just got for a grand, rode hard, put away wet.

Edited by Larry's Shee

Come on guys, make some offers. If you're not interested please keep the negative comments to yourselves. This is a very nice bike that is only lacking a few things of being in perfect condition. This bike should easily be able to run mid 4's on a good 300' track. The porting is setup for dune drag and hill racing. It was setup to have a very broad power curve and could even be easily dune ridden. I stand behind all of my work, customer service on the motor work will be passed on the next owner as if they purchased it from me directly.