dune bike

Im building my 87 shee into a dune/some what of a race bike. so far im sending in my jugs for a dune port from hjr, i have a rev box, +4 timing, carbon fiber reeds, next i need to know what else i should do, i need pipes and carbs forsure i would like some suggestions on those and anything else im missing.

Stock stroke?You can run stock carbs with bigger Jets for now..depending on how your planning for the future in your build,a set of Shearer inframes are a good pipe.t-5 or cpi would also be a nice choice...Ask Kevin what his port is gonna need to get the most out of it..good luck and a great choice on the machinist

Stock stroke?You can run stock carbs with bigger Jets for now..depending on how your planning for the future in your build,a set of Shearer inframes are a good pipe.t-5 or cpi would also be a nice choice...Ask Kevin what his port is gonna need to get the most out of it..good luck and a great choice on the machinist

yes stock stroke and i was thinking about shearer or cpi's but its kinda hard to find a good set of chrome cpis for 400$ used. and i was thinking 33pwk carbs maybe?

yes stock stroke and i was thinking about shearer or cpi's but its kinda hard to find a good set of chrome cpis for 400$ used. and i was thinking 33pwk carbs maybe?

A set of CPI's and some 33s that bike should rip. Dont forget after doing all of that you will need more paddle and spocket. Like a 9 or 10 paddle hauler and like 15-41 gearing.

pm torque-racing here on the hq..I think he selling some CPIs for around 400...Pretty new..

mk i will thank you.

i might as well adress my next problem im leaking oil out of the shifter shaft, i obviously need to replace the seal there how do i go about removing the shaft. i already have the clutch case off.

mk i will thank you.

i might as well adress my next problem im leaking oil out of the shifter shaft, i obviously need to replace the seal there how do i go about removing the shaft. i already have the clutch case off.

You can replace it without pulling it apart. lean the bike over and pull the old one out with a pick. Pack the new one with grease and slide it in. You can also do the one behind the sprocket the same way.

kevin told you 85 hp. i was talking to him last week about my combo and he told me i would have around 70 to 75hp. i have his drag port with cpi inframes and 35 mm carbs +6 timing, vforce reeds, cool head with 18cc domes. but you definetley need to go plus 4 or 6 on the swingarm.

kevin told you 85 hp. i was talking to him last week about my combo and he told me i would have around 70 to 75hp. i have his drag port with cpi inframes and 35 mm carbs +6 timing, vforce reeds, cool head with 18cc domes. but you definetley need to go plus 4 or 6 on the swingarm.

yeah my bad idk what i was thinking he told me 65-70hp