stock stroke crank cyls and pistons for stroker crank cyles and pistons

banshee_terror_

dont bitch at me peaple just seeing if some one would want to trade a stroker setup for a stock stroke setup. my crank and bearings are perfect and i put a new top end on and havent even test fired it yet my cylse are mild dune ported and if we could just swap domes i have a pro d cool head that would be really nice instead of me getting some cut. the motor is fresh like i said havent test fired it so new pistons when you get it. thankx

Before trading your good stuff for someones stuff you dont know the real history on,You should buy a new crank..Dont waste your time on someone elses shit or you will pay for it later..The only person I will buy another crank from is a dealer or a homeboy..no bs.......Pay the money now and have less headache later..Also you say your looking for a stroker,specify size of crank your looking for,rod lenghts and piston sizes,what is the minimal bore you would want left on a cylinder..does it have bearings..Theres alot more then just putting up some bs with a smart attitude already to go..

Before trading your good stuff for someones stuff you dont know the real history on,You should buy a new crank..Dont waste your time on someone elses shit or you will pay for it later..The only person I will buy another crank from is a dealer or a homeboy..no bs.......Pay the money now and have less headache later..Also you say your looking for a stroker,specify size of crank your looking for,rod lenghts and piston sizes,what is the minimal bore you would want left on a cylinder..does it have bearings..Theres alot more then just putting up some bs with a smart attitude already to go..

ok um i dont care much about the bore size. id like to get 3 or 2 more bores. my crank comes with bearing and everything is there tight and good. i would excpect the same from your's. i dont care about the size of the stroker as long as i can run it in stock cases. and im looking for a cumplete setup. let me know what you have. like cut domes the spacer plate or what. o and port mached cyls would be nice

Edited by banshee_terror_

not to burst your bubble but...

just as you are wishing to step up to a stroker motor i highly doubt anyone who has one will be hot on the idea of stepping down to a stock set up...

i think you'd be better off parting your top end out then taking the cash and putting it twords the purchase of a stroker set up....

not to burst your bubble but...

just as you are wishing to step up to a stroker motor i highly doubt anyone who has one will be hot on the idea of stepping down to a stock set up...

i think you'd be better off parting your top end out then taking the cash and putting it twords the purchase of a stroker set up....

yah i know and that was something i thought from the very begining but i just wana see if anybody would. like maybe there stroker setup is to power full for what they are riding and there looking for a stock stroke setup because it reacts better for there riding

Sounds like a voice of experience. It only took you 100 times of getting burned to figure it out.

your prob lookin at a 4mil , thats the most common one that u can use without doin cases work... then u'll prob want ur cylns ported for the 4 mil crank...

id save up and buy a new crank , have jeff at f.a.s.t or kev at herr jugs do some portin for u ... get the right domes u ll need for the set up and so on ...

so , what im tryin to say is.. save ur $$ up and do it right, might be lookin at some bigger carbs aswell.

i hear what your saying its just id get the crank and have it rebuilt but i thought you couldnt go from ported cylinders to getting a 4mill port job?

that's naot always true. you have your port specs checked out, and most of the time mild porting leaves enough to work with for the 4 mill porting. maybey your first step would be to offer a trade on unported cylinders, otherwise.

i hear what your saying its just id get the crank and have it rebuilt but i thought you couldnt go from ported cylinders to getting a 4mill port job?

not also wanting to burst your bubble but it would be alot easier and around the same price to just buy a new one then have it rebuilt.