best +2 +1 a arms

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps i never said asr were bad, i loved there packaged deal on ebay they offer. i paid around 500 and got a complete front end package (brake lines, tie rods, ball joints, arms, ect). most companies charge extra for longer tie rods and ect, and dont offer life time warranty on all parts like asr do. they were great a arms, but the feel of the janssen arms.

im pretty set on the laegers. for anyone who has them, what are the differences between the race ones, and the sport arms? obviously the race ones are stronger, but from the pics it looks like the race arms would have the bike sitting a little higher, the sport ones kind of have a bend in them.

ASR (american star) is a shitty company, fuck them, dont every buy anything from them. if you get arms with heims, they will require maintenance. I would go ball joints next time. I ride only sand, and 3 trips on my ASR's and the heims do have slop. You need to realize that good quality heims like aurora's would cost almost as much as they sell the whole a-arm set up for. All these companies use chinese shit for heims, thats just the way it is. And even a good heim will wear because there is nothing to keep the grime out.