Oversize carb bowls.

Like the title say I'm looking to buy some oversize carb bowls for my 35mm PWK. But for some reason I can't find a company that makes them. So if anybody could give me a website or who to call that would be great. Thanks

Chariot makes some. Call John and Sandtoyzunlimited. He has them in stock and ships same day.

818-500-7263

Chariot makes some. Call John and Sandtoyzunlimited. He has them in stock and ships same day.

818-500-7263

I have tried looking for the chariot website but no luck and the one I did find it was under construction, so don't know whats up. I'll hit up John from Sandtoyz, Thanks.

IMO, the chariot billet bowls are the best designed bowls. They do more then just hold extra fuel.

I've had the BOSS bowls and didn't have much luck getting them to seal. I had to use some 1104 to seal them up.

but.. they do hold more fuel then any other bowl if fuel supply is one of your biggest concerns.

I have tried looking for the chariot website but no luck and the one I did find it was under construction, so don't know whats up. I'll hit up John from Sandtoyz, Thanks.

Jerry's website isn't up yet. You can send him a PM on here though. Chariotperformance or somthing like that is his screen name. He usually gets back with you VERY promptly.

Thanks guys i'll pick some up sometime this month. No hurry since my bike is a million pieces and I can't put it back together because of a broken hand.

Will I have to do anything to the float or just remove and replace the bowl.

IMO, the chariot billet bowls are the best designed bowls. They do more then just hold extra fuel.

I've had the BOSS bowls and didn't have much luck getting them to seal. I had to use some 1104 to seal them up.

but.. they do hold more fuel then any other bowl if fuel supply is one of your biggest concerns.

Thanks for the plug! Our bowls do actually hold more Useable fuel than boss. Our bowls on the top are wider than the others and especially since we don't use the stock carb plugs in the bottom of the bowl we have much more useable fuel than all the others. Other designs don't let you get to the fuel at the lower levels of the bowl and ours do. No need to have fuel down there if it can't be used. We also designed ours so that fuel doesn't slosh past the main jet starving the jet. Our bowls have been on the largest engines out there and have not had any starvation problems.

• Like 1

Thanks for the plug! Our bowls do actually hold more Useable fuel than boss. Our bowls on the top are wider than the others and especially since we don't use the stock carb plugs in the bottom of the bowl we have much more useable fuel than all the others. Other designs don't let you get to the fuel at the lower levels of the bowl and ours do. No need to have fuel down there if it can't be used. We also designed ours so that fuel doesn't slosh past the main jet starving the jet. Our bowls have been on the largest engines out there and have not had any starvation problems.

IMO the float stops are one of the most important things to have in the PWK billet bowls. Yours have them I think....... Many others do not. :geek: