1/8 MILE TIMES

kubitza123

Finally got to run my quad for the first time with the new chassis etc.

So far best time of 6.6 at 100.24 stock cy 4 mill on alky non triple ported by JEFF at F.A.S.T

With 1.55 60ft time so once the 60ft's around 1.4 maybe shade better like it should be quad should hit 6.4 on motor

Yeah not sure mines got stock ratio straight cut gears so tuff to say then. Beens you have a 6 speed you can probably gear it lower than mine but the higher the better if the powers there . When i run threw the 1/8 right now my quads exactly wide open. May go with higher gearing soon quad has the power to pull more. When i add the NOS i know i'll go to maybe a 19 in the front or 38 in the rear.

i have a friend run 18/33 on 18"hosssiers and he can barely get through the 1/8mile without topping out

its a stock cylinder 68mm/longrod 4mill....with triple ported cylinders

it does have a override 1-5

it run 6.70's

Hey, Stroking. Tell your friend to get some American Racer with 63" rollout and that will help alot.

Those 18" have a too small of a rollout. Thats slowing him down alot.

Hey, Stroking. Tell your friend to get some American Racer with 63" rollout and that will help alot.

Those 18" have a too small of a rollout. Thats slowing him down alot.

i was thinking he's pretty fast.......from what i've test smaller tires with taller gearing give better times than bigger tires and lower gearing because bigger tires carrier more weight.