Madmax44's banshee FOR SALE

Hello, I've been passed down the insane machine known to all as madmax44's banshee. I bought the bike not too long ago but it is absolutely too fast for what i do! The bike has been built by jim at passion racing and has well over $13,000 invested into it. The frame and the A-arms of the bike are the only parts that are original which are from a 1999 Yamaha Banshee, but EVERYTHING else has been upgraded. The motor has been professionally built by Passion Racing with their 12 port drag motor, NOSS performance heads, aftermarket domes, Keihin PWK 35mm carbs, V-force reeds, SHEARER small bore in-frame drag pipes with BRAND NEW o-rings, extended chrome swing arm, front and rear wheel spacers, I know it has a bigger axle but i can't remember if its +2 or +4 ( the rear end is 50" without the spacers and 52" with the spacers), EVERY reservoir cap has been changed, BRAND NEW front and rear brakes, ITP front and rear wheels and tires, the rear wheels are bead locks (too much torque, without beadlocks the tires spin on the rims), the bike has been dyno tuned and tested at 85 hp at 133 mph. I myself have never even seen 5th or 6th gear, this bike is insane. There is way more stuff on this bike there's just way too much to list!!!

the only bad part is the bike needs a clutch but i might replace it or deduct it from the price if anyone buys it!

call me at 330-842-0919 or email at skip89@aol.com

located in Streetsboro, Ohio

pics80235.jpg

Edited by Alysiak00

umm i hate to burst ur bubble but i dont see how 85 hp will get a bike to 133 mph... :confused: also i dont think that razrs would spin on the rims... paddles, maybe, but the razrs would just break traction before they spun on the rims... maybe im wrong, but in my opinion that does not seem right

is the 133mph track or Dyno speed?

im not basin it all on hp ratings, but i would assume it would take way more of a motor to get a bike to that speed... and you cannot compare the speed of a bike to the speed of a wheeler at all, not even a close comparison, you have to figure in aero stuff, powerin more tires, and stuff liek that

1st.)

hold up, so you've never takin the bike thru 5th or 6th gear yet you are sayin it goes 133mph? does that mean it goes 133 in 4th? :geek: . also, what are you basing you top speed claim off of? dyno, radar.....etc.?

2nd.)

the tires arent spinning on the wheels, there are a lot more powerfull bikes out there that have no problems with tires spinning on the rims.

3rd.)

im going to assume that the 13,000 spent on this bike is including the cost of the bike itself from the showroom floor? also, what exactly is your asking price?

and last, i'm not tryin to be a dick with these statements and questions, im just tryin to get all the facts straight. i hate it when people falsely advertise stuff whether they mean to or not. :down:. comprende? :biggrin:

i have the dyno sheet from when i bought the bike. The bike was run on a dyno and hit 85.3 hp at 133 in 6th gear. i've never actually had the bike past 4th gear. its just too fast for me. i got rid of my gixxer sixxer for this bike and its absolutely faster than my suzuki was.

What gearing are you running that u pulling 135pmh

I have no doubts in Passions work, as I have 2 motors built by him, but this just sounds rediculous

for an example I built my self a 10mill stock cylinder motor years and years and years ago lol.

I did all the port work myself it laid down 85hp and on the dyno instead of rpms they used mph it pulled like 99mph with 20inch tires and 16-37 gearing..

Now my cub in 500ft will run 95-96mph with 18-39 but it will do well over I would say 110 or so with that gearing

sorry wackoo dident want to quote you just wanted to reply but hit the wrong button

Edited by banshee332

i have the dyno sheet from when i bought the bike. The bike was run on a dyno and hit 85.3 hp at 133 in 6th gear. i've never actually had the bike past 4th gear. its just too fast for me. i got rid of my gixxer sixxer for this bike and its absolutely faster than my suzuki was.

put up the dyno sheet id love to see it