wire into clutch perch

Tried searching but cant find anything on the wire going into the clutch pearch. If I knew the correct name it might help. Want to get rid of it and the e-brake. I have the parts needed but what do i do with the wire. Do I just unplug and cut it out? And what does it do? The one going into the throttle is already cut.

that wire is part of the tors system, and seeing as the throttle wire is already cut you probably won't have to unplug the tors brain box, just go ahead and unplug the wire where it splices into the harness. Does it still have the stock carbs on it? if so theres wires going to them also.

that wire is part of the tors system, and seeing as the throttle wire is already cut you probably won't have to unplug the tors brain box, just go ahead and unplug the wire where it splices into the harness. Does it still have the stock carbs on it? if so theres wires going to them also.

Ya it has stock carbs. Are the wires that I need to unplug the only ones going into them? Thanks for the info.

The wire off your clutch lever has nothing to do with the TORS. That is your e-brake cable and to eliminate it you just remove the cable and get a block off plate for the rear caliper. You can also find a bolt that can plug the caliper but a block off plate is best and you can find one on ebay for like ten bucks.

Boneyard is right, it is not part of the TORS. It is wired to the CDI

K thanks. So what is that wire for and can I just unplug it? I have a new perch to put on and need to get rid of it.

K thanks. So what is that wire for and can I just unplug it? I have a new perch to put on and need to get rid of it.

Anyone. I just need to know if I can just unplug the wire going into the clutch perch because i'm putting a easypull perch on and eliminating the e-brake cable.