1987 roller for sale $1100 comes with CA title

Dang:

For that much it should have some gold on it somewhere.

Photos will tell the tale though as it is really old and most 8 year old Banshees can be as low as $1,500 bucks complete with T-5 pipes on them.

If yours is especially clean, with great paint and no corrosion and great plastics , then maybe its a good price.

Pictures Pictures and more pictures will help sell it.

:cool:

Dang:

For that much it should have some gold on it somewhere.

Photos will tell the tale though as it is really old and most 8 year old Banshees can be as low as $1,500 bucks complete with T-5 pipes on them.

If yours is especially clean, with great paint and no corrosion and great plastics , then maybe its a good price.

Pictures Pictures and more pictures will help sell it.

:cool:

If its clean, thats probably a decent price for around here. Banshees tend to run a little more than you guys can probably get them for. You wont find a clean one with t5s running for 1500 around here. location location location

hell, mine is an 87 with pro circuit pipes and some other mods, I would sell it with motor running perfect for $1500....

most rollers around here go in the $400-$500 range with no motor

If its clean, thats probably a decent price for around here. Banshees tend to run a little more than you guys can probably get them for. You wont find a clean one with t5s running for 1500 around here. location location location

Everyone wants everything for nothing....

Thanks rubberneck..

hell, mine is an 87 with pro circuit pipes and some other mods, I would sell it with motor running perfect for $1500....

most rollers around here go in the $400-$500 range with no motor

Apparently you didnt read what i wrote. Location Location Location. I imagine the average house would sell for 100k back there also, but come out here and it will cost you about 4 times that much.