Oil preference

Non-trans fat oil...take that.

Only problem is...you can't use it in your "trans" since it specifically says "non-trans".

That's what I thought it meant anyways...

:yelrotflmao:

You got me... I can't top that one.. I got nothin.. :biggrin:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search button...it's been covered.

I think the reason some people (including myself) get a little wound is because we're on the forums a lot, and see the same questions asked and answered a lot.

It just feels kinda redundant....

Aside from being asked before, this is one of those questions where 100 people will answer, 100 different answers, and that doesn't really help you any.

I use Crisco...smells like bacon when I'm passing them by....

Mazola is up next.

Word....Im on here alot to trying to learn as much about my bike as possible...but searching through the posts is a bitch cause theres like 5 million of the same thing all the time...

Man This is like 5th topic about oil under general discussion kind of annoying ppl dont read the board before they post or do a search...

You act like you've been here for 20 years and have alot of post. Before you start being the post police how about going fuck yourself. Nutsack

when i run upon this question i always site the instance of my buddie who for 2 years ran 10/40 motor oil as his mix in his 250r with no problems....

basicly what i'm saying is that there are many options out there and most all of them work, just pick something reputable and go with it. for every person here thats running "brand x" oil with no problems theres an equal number who are running "brand y" with no problems also.

everyone wants to see people use the brands there using to justify why there using that brand, i say just grab one and go...

Crazy you say that. I have an idiot friend of mine that has been running trans fluid in his 250r for about a year, now hes running 10/30 in it and hasnt had a problem at all! i keep tellin him he's gonna blow it up but it just keeps goin

k-mart citronnella lamp oil NO FUCKING MOSQUITOES 10:1...

i went green and just started pouring the grease in my tank after cooking. also keeps me healthy- the more greasy food i eat, the more i ride-

torco 40:1, smells real nice, and works excellent. i say, just pick a good oil, and stick with it. it's worse to jump between a bunch of good oils, than to stick with a shitty one. constantly mixing random chemicals is never good