BansheeHQ trip to Haspin Acres May 16, 17th CONFORMATION THREAD!

run

be there about 5.will camp anywhere but in the back.maybe down by the pond where there is plenty of room.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is coke to the country bumpkins....lol Although, where I grew up...everything was pop. I joined the military, and VERY few people called it that. I was like soda, what the heck is that?

well hell i guess im a country bumpkin then cause theres only 2 types of soft drinks.. "coke" and mountain dew... lol...

well hell i guess im a country bumpkin then cause theres only 2 types of soft drinks.. "coke" and mountain dew... lol...

Nothing wrong with being a country bumpkin brother....lol

Oh just a reminder. Everyone bring locks to lock their shit up! I just checked the forum on the Haspin website and there have been some thieves running around the camp site recently. :ninja: I'm definitely locking my stuff up in the truck and locking the bike to the trailer with a cable lock! :thumbsup:

Oh just a reminder. Everyone bring locks to lock their shit up! I just checked the forum on the Haspin website and there have been some thieves running around the camp site recently. :ninja: I'm definitely locking my stuff up in the truck and locking the bike to the trailer with a cable lock! :thumbsup:

Good Info...I'll be bringing a chain. With us about 25 deep in the same campsite....I dont like the outcome should we catch someone sneaking around. :flamewar:

Good Info...I'll be bringing a chain. With us about 25 deep in the same campsite....I dont like the outcome should we catch someone sneaking around. :flamewar:

i would love to catch somebody trying to snag our shit...i have alot of frustration built up and the little men in my head want it out of there!!!!some of us have carry permits and would hate to actually use them

i would love to catch somebody trying to snag our shit...i have alot of frustration built up and the little men in my head want it out of there!!!!some of us have carry permits and would hate to actually use them

Everytime I see a 4 wheeler for sale on craigslist in Luarel, I can't help but to think its hot. F>>n thieves

whats up guys

im back in for riding i got my new rear tires today and i got so jank front tires to rock for now but i dont think ill be campin the guys that are coming with me only wanna ride sat. so what time is everyone meetin up on sat

justin