BansheeHQ trip to Haspin Acres May 16, 17th CONFORMATION THREAD!

run

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can bring a grill and some jack and coke sounds pretty damn good right now. I think I might bring some of that too.

So I'm bringin' the shop, lots of spare parts, and a grill.

Yes, bring the grill. I'll bring some other stuff. I'll bring a couple cases of water, condiments (mustard, ketchup and relish) and a bag or two of chips. Cool? I don't have room in my truck for a grill now.

I'm bringing 2 BIG GRAB bags of lays chips, 3 12 packs of buns, and a case or two of pop (soda for you city slickers)

We should kinda get a list of who is bringing what, so we know. And what about coolers? We'll need a couple of those as well.

I'm bringing 2 BIG GRAB bags of lays chips, 3 12 packs of buns, and a case or two of pop (soda for you city slickers)

We should kinda get a list of who is bringing what, so we know. And what about coolers? We'll need a couple of those as well.

I say if your product needs a cooler than that person should bring it. You agree? I'm bringing water for us all so it will be in a cooler on ice.

I agree, we need to start a list of stuff people is bringing.

JasonsBanshee - 2 cases of water, condiments (mustard, ketchup and relish) and chips.

I say if your product needs a cooler than that person should bring it. You agree? I'm bringing water for us all so it will be in a cooler on ice.

I agree, we need to start a list of stuff people is bringing.

JasonsBanshee - 2 cases of water, condiments (mustard, ketchup and relish) and chips.

I agree, I only have a samll cooler, so no pop from me.

JasonsBanshee - 2 cases of water, condiments (mustard, ketchup and relish) and chips

IndianapolisBuck - 3 12 packs of buns, 2 bags of chips, paper plates

I wanna see pics of your quad..You got mass mods listed in your sig..PICS OR GTFO!!!! :biggrin:

You can check my profile for a couple pics but they don't have the new swinger. Thats all that has changed since those pics have been taken.

JasonsBanshee - 2 cases of water, condiments (mustard, ketchup and relish) and chips

Misssppelllleddd - Grill, pop (coke and pepsi), bottle of jack, the shop, and spare parts

t_shee- cups, napkins silverware, etc

Misssppelllleddd - Grill, pop (coke and pepsi), bottle of jack, the shop, and spare parts

I think rollin rhino is still bringing the hamburger, at least thats what he said last weekend. i also have a decent sized cooler i can bring with ice. me jugriggs indybuck misspelled and looks like some other guys getting there friday evening. that will be sweet, what time you guys thinking about getting there? i work til 430 and im gonna have everything ready and leave straight from work. maybe even slip out a little early. witrh me will be griggs and another buddy and we will have 2 banshee's a kx250 and a warrior for backup. lets start praying for good weather cuz if it rains at haspin it turns into the muddyest place on earth. i guess if it rains we will do more camping then riding (maybe even some mud wrestling :kiss: ). i was there last weekend and the trails were in pretty good shape

how long swinger you go with tyler (think thats your name)

hey shee rider let me know when you get a new swinger id like to maybe get the +2 off you if the price is right

Edited by T_Shee

t_shee- cups, napkins silverware, etc

I think rollin rhino is still bringing the hamburger, at least thats what he said last weekend. i also have a decent sized cooler i can bring with ice. me jugriggs indybuck misspelled and looks like some other guys getting there friday evening. that will be sweet, what time you guys thinking about getting there? i work til 430 and im gonna have everything ready and leave straight from work. maybe even slip out a little early. witrh me will be griggs and another buddy and we will have 2 banshee's a kx250 and a warrior for backup. lets start praying for good weather cuz if it rains at haspin it turns into the muddyest place on earth. i guess if it rains we will do more camping then riding (maybe even some mud wrestling :kiss: ). i was there last weekend and the trails were in pretty good shape

how long swinger you go with tyler (think thats your name)

hey shee rider let me know when you get a new swinger id like to maybe get the +2 off you if the price is right

I'm leaving from the other side of cincy (we'll be visiting family) about 3:30 or so on friday, so I anticipate getting to Haspin about 6pm or so..

What do you think about as you go in you turn right and go almost to the end and turn left, it goes down a little hill and into a open area prolly just big enough to accomidate the hq group. No room for anyone else. Anybody know where Im talkin about? It would be nice to get somewhere where we don't have riders flyin by us all day and caking us with dust, you'll see what I mean when you get there.

What do you think about as you go in you turn right and go almost to the end and turn left, it goes down a little hill and into a open area prolly just big enough to accomidate the hq group. No room for anyone else. Anybody know where Im talkin about? It would be nice to get somewhere where we don't have riders flyin by us all day and caking us with dust, you'll see what I mean when you get there.

that sounds real good. if you can kinda give me detailed directions (never been to haspin) how to get down there once I get in the gate, that's where I'll set up shop..along with misspellled, T-shee, jugriggs, and whomever else comes friday.

by the old stage-would you believe that lynard skynard played on that stage.a little haspin trivia