Hit a tree

Ok so i was riding at my uncles which has over 500 acres of trails and fields and woods.

ITs so nice to finnally get out with the wheather were having in KY.

So i was riding with my newly done paintjob that i had just finished the night before.( I would normally wait a 7 days before riding her to make sure shes dry enough. But thsi trip cam eto a surprise.

So i was probably going about 4th gear on these trails and this tree came out of no where.

I tried to wpin around , which worked but then my whole back plastics hit the tree. My paint was scrathed all up and i had to buy a new rear wheel and brake disks.

horrible day. got burnt like u wopuldnt believe.

Sun blisters.

i got to go to the doctors because i cant really move my arm because it was burnt so bad.

I swear that tree was not there. IT mnust have fell right when i came around that corner. lol

Ill so pics of what it did to my paintjob. its just got a big huge scrath down it. sucks. gonna have to sand blast it and re do the whole rear plastics.

I dont knwo where my camera is at the moment. i just got home from my cousins. rode his drag 250r. pretty fast but i dont think there comfortable.

oh yeah, it just jumped out in front of you, I wanna see pics of that warped rotor too, must have been a pretty bad wreck if you busted that, your wheel AND your back plastics:biggrin: