My new sig

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That banshee is Wes millers, he built it for supermoto, then he couldnt race it cause it was too fast. LOL

It;s on one of the Huveous videos too. I talked to Wes about that banshee when he was out filming the Penn. GNCC race, he told me it was apart and didnt know when he would put it back together, and said people were scared of it, LOL that was last year

kinda like using somebody elses old lady for your family pictures because she looks better than yours.... :huh::down: :down:

kinda like using somebody elses old lady for your family pictures because she looks better than yours.... :huh::down: :down:

haha, lmao. i dont care who you, that there is some funny ass shit.

dude seriously when are you gonna stop tryin to act like all these nice bikes are yours? you have a blue stocker! heres the link to prove it. then you take pictures of a bike that isnt yours, and have someone waste there time makin you a sig. your a joke.

heres the link to prove its not your bike http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113541 thats your bike right there! :down:

Your sig looks like the creator's other sigs(scroll down a few post to see what i mean). Two pics cropped on each side. Then feathered to appear faded. Something in the middle with something catchy as well. "4 poke eater" looks like your basic newbie text. Seems to have a layer style with inner glow elements or something of that nature. Most importantly it doesnt look clean overall.

But if that isnt your banshee, then IMO shouldnt be posted. Or at least say it isnt yours. :down:

Edited by RagunCajun

Well my banshee is too ugly to be posted and i want a sig......LOL it has different rims and tires silver rims with white silver, no cool head no billet, no nice covers, bad nerf bars, and more but that's all that I can afford

i would still say put your own ride in your sig. my banshee is ugly too.

Well my banshee is too ugly to be posted and i want a sig......LOL it has different rims and tires silver rims with white silver, no cool head no billet, no nice covers, bad nerf bars, and more but that's all that I can afford

Ugly Banshee :blink: .Man this is the HQ ,there is no such thing.You do realize alot of people wish they had one.Hell you got guys on B.H.Q. that dont have one.

Posting pics of your beater ,no matter how fucked up it looks gets a :thumbsup: .

Posting pics of another mans bike because you think yours is ugly is gay.