My new sig

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

is it just me or has xxbansheekilla whatever only made 1 topic that he didnt get bashed in? i mean hell...get over the fact that your banshee looks "bad"..quit smooching off other peoples stuff then posting it as yours. I mean some of these people on this site have been around banshees since they came out..and they can spot any mod they can see, tell, or hear! so quit getting yourself into shit..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly Banshee :blink: .Man this is the HQ ,there is no such thing.You do realize alot of people wish they had one.Hell you got guys on B.H.Q. that dont have one.

Posting pics of your beater ,no matter how fucked up it looks gets a :thumbsup: .

Posting pics of another mans bike because you think yours is ugly is gay.

double gay

So what if your shee isnt all clean with tons of bling. Hell, mine a lot worst than most on here but i still rock it. Just take pictures from far away. Dont be ashamed of your shee. Be proud that you own and love your banshee! :biggrin:

So what if your shee isnt all clean with tons of bling. Hell, mine a lot worst than most on here but i still rock it. Just take pictures from far away. Dont be ashamed of your shee. Be proud that you own and love your banshee! :biggrin:

yea there are people starving in africa who would love to have a banshee...

damn, just won't learn, hhuh? here's what you do- you do ride that thing, right?-

get it really fuckin muddy while ridding it, pose it and take a pic at the right angle. it'll look bad as hell, no matter what it may really look like.

• 2 weeks later...

your bike looks fine. dont be ashamed. we know your young so you shouldnt really be able to afford a really badass banshee anyways. if you cut the fenders on your bike it would look nice as fuck too. sharp bike.dont hide it.

third try is a charm.nothing to be embarassed about.probably nicer than mine.

your bike looks fine. dont be ashamed. we know your young so you shouldnt really be able to afford a really badass banshee anyways. if you cut the fenders on your bike it would look nice as fuck too. sharp bike.dont hide it.

Thinking of cutting the rear fenders and the front fenders since they are broken. :evil: ( Save some money i guess ) Hopefully it will look bad ass

i left my rears and cut my fronts. i used a die grinder but i will use a sharp stanley and torch it till its hot. should be like butter then:) than just sand them down smooth. and make your sig smaller and your golden.

• 2 weeks later...