New Home Built Track.

liveordie72089

Alright I have about 5 other people who ride with me and trying to find somewhere to ride has been the worst thing ever but I really think the wait and the looking has paid off. Not to mention its 5 minutes away from where my bike is stored. Yeah I know it doesn't seem like we were looking haha. Anyways it has basically everything a ATV rider would need. Has a open field where we usually do drags and has a huge wooded area. Also the guy that owns the land built his own MX course. You wanna talk about sick. The Table Top is no lie about 15 feet high. Also in the middle of the track is a flat track. We usually have like 20 guys out there. Us 5 are the only ones with 2 stroke lol, They all ride Honda 450, 400ex, a couple Yfz450's, 3 Ltr450, that kind of stuff. I'm going to be posting pictures of the track here soon we go out every Sunday but I don't know if we are going out today or not. I will definitely get you all pics.

I might need to start hooking up my bike to handle some of these jumps the only thing is I don't have A-arms I have J-Arms. I know there is a conversion but is that really worth it? What do you all suggest I do. I kind like the length of my bike not to sure about the -2 swing arm. Can someone post pics of the swing arm. Or maybe a video of it. Thanks. Oh and I'm open to suggestions.

I'm going to try and get some videos of me out there as well.

Pretty sweet, man! I'm jealous!!! Sure would like to see whoever was launching off that tabletop wear a helmet. I have a couple pics of myself doing the same thing ONE DAY, a season ago. Promised myself NEVER to do it again!!! Anyway, that place looks like loads of fun! :thumbsup: :beer:

Thats about as good as it gets right there!

Yeah that's not even half of it. It has like 2 miles of trails, the field for dragging that we usually use is of limits because its crop season. So well be able to go there sometime. But there is a dirt road very long and straight we use. So far my Banshee is Undefeated. Only one out there with one. But then again I mean when does a Banshee loose HAHA.

• 3 months later...