Am I under paddling

4millshee

i just got my shee its a 403 4 mill w/ T5s and i had a set of Hauler Extreemes 9 Paddles layin around but ive got a feelin that my she can pull a bigger paddle than i got on it, what would be in my interest to try?
depends on the type of riding.... flat drag or hillshooting... your weight and your swinger length.

i just got my shee its a 403 4 mill w/ T5s and i had a set of Hauler Extreemes 9 Paddles layin around but ive got a feelin that my she can pull a bigger paddle than i got on it, what would be in my interest to try?

Also, tire size matters. Are they 20, or 21 or 22 inches tall. It makes a huge difference. what exactly do you have tire wise, and what is swinger lenght?

How tall is the tire? Big difference in bite between say a 20 and a 22 inch carcass. If you have a 20 inch 9 paddle, you are probably spinning out of the hole a little more than you want. 22 inch and you have plenty of tire for a stock swingarm