wide open desert

Just got back from a 35 mile ride. No stops, just wide open 5th and 6th gear. I'm only on my 2nd top end in 7 years. Why do people insist that 2 strokes are unreliable? Treat them right and keep up on the repairs. Just had to tell someone, thought you guys would appreciate this. :evil:

Just got back from a 35 mile ride. No stops, just wide open 5th and 6th gear. I'm only on my 2nd top end in 7 years. Why do people insist that 2 strokes are unreliable? Treat them right and keep up on the repairs. Just had to tell someone, thought you guys would appreciate this. :evil:

yeah, thats what we like to hear! I think people think they are unreliable because of the blaster, my 240 blaster had to be rebuilt about as often as I had to put gas in it. My banshee is just like yours though, I run the shit out of it but maintain it very well and so far so good.

yeah, thats what we like to hear! I think people think they are unreliable because of the blaster, my 240 blaster had to be rebuilt about as often as I had to put gas in it. My banshee is just like yours though, I run the shit out of it but maintain it very well and so far so good.

i have a couple friends that have bought blasters for their kids that have been reliable as hell one is a '98 still on the original top end and the kid rides the hell out of it does whiplash racing, dunes etc. the other also does whiplash dunes etc. that one is a '96 just replaced the original top end two weeks ago.

I have a 2000 my brother has an 01..

We bought them both brand new at the same time.. I pretty much only go riding when he does

He just now had his first top end rebuilt that's all he's ever had to fix besides routine maint.. mine has been rebuilt about 5 times..

plus my crank went out.. the stator.. the CDI box.. all sorts of things

but his has been very reliable..