parts installed

flint

well I installed the -2 roundhouse swing arm I bought of AZCUSTONQUADS withe the g-force axel and all my new rims and kenda tires 18 rear 20 front. All I can say is wow. Its like riding a whole new machine. hooks up amazing and if I could keep the front end down I can smoke my buddies 08 450r. Walk all over my buddies mx set up kawasaki tecate 4. I am on my way back to Iraq right now and I didnt have time to get any pictures but i will have my wife go over and get some.

Now I am going to be parting out the +2 a arms and duel rated works shocks with rezzies to buy a complete new front end. Havent decided if I want to go witht he wicked arms and elka PKG. you see on ebay or a set of the moose with I shocks yet.

whats your input on that

thanks guys

josh

Edited by flint

will do.

i might have my wife go over and pull them off and take some pics of them. Im sure she can handel it. The a amr si would have to have my buddy go over and do so I would need to know is some one is really interested in thoes

josh

Thats awesome Josh. I'm glad you were able to get some riding in while your were on leave. Take care and get back home safe!

I just wanted to thank you again for the swing arm. everything bolted up perfectly. Great quality and I would not hesitate to do business again. Like i said the quality in his work is off the charts and I love the -2 swing arm.

Props to TATE as well on some killer PC work on the swing arm. couldnt have asked for a coupple better guys to work with

THANKS AGAIN

JOSH

I am looking into a good set up but i really can not swing 3 grand on a set up. I can swing about 1200 on shocks and a arms. I am also trying to figure out what to do about a rear shock.

Either get the stick one rebuilt buy TCS or buy an elka a few months down the road.

josh