ONE WHOLE SIDE ON MY BIKE IS BACK FIRING HELP WANTED

:huh: OKAY WHEN I WENT TO START MY BIKE ONE SIDE STARTS TO SHOOT OUT SMOKE ITS KINDA LIKE A GUN SHOT THE OTHER SIDE SEEMS FINE ONLY ONE SIDE GETS REALY HOT THE OTHER DOUSN'T REALY GET HOT WHEN I GET OFF HIGH RPMS THE BIKE BOGS OUT AND DIES EVEN THOUGH ITS ALREADY WARMED UP I STILL NEED THE CHOKE THO START THE BIKE UP WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS KINDA PISING ME OFF I TOOK OFF THE CARBURATORS AND CLEANED THEM GOOD CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS ASS WELL ASS THE OIL IM KINDA CLUELESS NEW TO THIS KINDA PROBLEMS

:huh: OKAY WHEN I WENT TO START MY BIKE ONE SIDE STARTS TO SHOOT OUT SMOKE ITS KINDA LIKE A GUN SHOT THE OTHER SIDE SEEMS FINE ONLY ONE SIDE GETS REALY HOT THE OTHER DOUSN'T REALY GET HOT WHEN I GET OFF HIGH RPMS THE BIKE BOGS OUT AND DIES EVEN THOUGH ITS ALREADY WARMED UP I STILL NEED THE CHOKE THO START THE BIKE UP WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS KINDA PISING ME OFF I TOOK OFF THE CARBURATORS AND CLEANED THEM GOOD CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS ASS WELL ASS THE OIL IM KINDA CLUELESS NEW TO THIS KINDA PROBLEMS

DID YOU GET THE LITTLE BLACK CHOKE CROSS OVER TUBE BACK ON !!!!

last time mine did that, I had a broken piston. It would start, but had to choke it even warm, would hardly ever idle, and backfired like crazy. tor her down and the bottom skirt on my piston came out in two pieces. hopefully you have a different issue.

good luck

DID YOU GET THE LITTLE BLACK CHOKE CROSS OVER TUBE BACK ON !!!!

YEAH ALL THAT IS BACK ON ITS JUST WEIRD I MIGHT BREAK IT DOWN TO SEE IF IT IS A PISTON BUT NOT SURE YET I WANTED TO KNOW IF I WASNT DOING SOMETHING WRONG BEFOR I GO GET TAXET AT A SHOP MAN IT KINDA $$$$ BUT IF I HAVE TO I WILL

Daom, that is one long ass sentence! No, but seriously, have you synced the carbs? Hit the search button and do some reading, there is a lot of good info. on here, and welcome to the HQ. :thumbsup: