vf3's or pyramid reeds

advance timing

4mil

mx/trail porting

cool head

billet impaler

oversized rad

bead locks

This is what i have in mind tell me if im on target or if i need some different mods or not some of the ones i list.

I ride some what tight trails, small jumps, several water and mud crossings, and sometimes i make my way to a mx track.

-matt

how much money do you have to sink into it? and exactly how tight are the trails? if its real right technical first gear trails I wouldnt worry to much about getting wider a-arms and axle. some decent aftermarket shocks for the front will work fine, and just soften up the rear stock shock and it will work fine too. you got a good choice on the tires, and bead lock wheels are nice if you want to spend the money on em. wouldnt worry to much about an over sized radiator, the stock one does fine in most cases as long as you keep on the move. invest in some good skid plates for the chassis and swingarm. hand guards are worth the money to put on, and main thing is to get it setup where its comfortable for YOU to ride, not just buy a bunch of expensive parts to put on it. sometimes a different handlebar bend can make a world of difference. you really dont need to worry to much about motor mods for a trail banshee, just some lowend/mid range ported jugs, a coolhead, and advanced timing will supply you with more than enough power to use in the woods. the stock carbs work fine, and a 2 into 1 carb setup works great aswell. and you'd probably want to stick with the airbox and lid since you mentioned water and mud.

what about finder cutting?

sounds like a good plan man, ummm there is about 6-8 inches on each side in the tightest parts.

well i aint got much to do it im kinda in a rebuild process right now just making some future plans ya know.

ok well, im like 6'5" tall ya think i should get a +1 or +2 anti vibe stem. also what about like fast flexx bars, what is so good about them?

also what about some +1+1 a arms i seen a few of them here and there, they are kinda hard to find though so what about them?

Edited by matt350

yea a longer steering stem would help you out quite a bit. not sure about the fast flex bars, never have used any. you should be fine with +2 a-arms and gforce axle since you said you had about 6 to 8 inches on each side. fender cutting is all preference, I bought mine with the front fenders cut but i'd rather have full fenders on it. but either way you get muddy no matter what, full fenders or not.

I cut my fenders. they dont do nohting anyways.

Take your fenders off xcept for the tnk and radiator cover.

THen ride it liek u usually do and see if you liek it with out any fendrs. I dont think the fenders make a difference.

You will want to put some gnarlys on there. thso estock pipes are horrible for low and high end.

I cut my fenders. they dont do nohting anyways.

Take your fenders off xcept for the tnk and radiator cover.

THen ride it liek u usually do and see if you liek it with out any fendrs. I dont think the fenders make a difference.

You will want to put some gnarlys on there. thso estock pipes are horrible for low and high end.

i got pro circuit platinum's and 304 silencers, so i should be good for low mid power

if you wanted to save some coin, you could just have your stock one cut and lengthend out. Im sure any welding or machine shop could do it for ya if you dont have the tools or know-how.