Moving to Memphis

Im going to be graduating college on May 9th and I start my job on May 18th. I am going to be working for Comp Cams in Memphis Tennessee. Im very excited about the opportunity but im scared as shit to move away from my family and friends that im very close to. Im gonna be little over 7 hours from them.

I was just seeing who all lives in Memphis, or close. I know Travis does and im pretty good friends with him but just seeing if anybody else did. I plan on getting into drag racing a lot more serious now that im going to have a full time job, probably gonna go asphalt though. Maybe we could meet up and race some. :biggrin:

Thomas

Im going to be graduating college on May 9th and I start my job on May 18th. I am going to be working for Comp Cams in Memphis Tennessee. Im very excited about the opportunity but im scared as shit to move away from my family and friends that im very close to. Im gonna be little over 7 hours from them.

I was just seeing who all lives in Memphis, or close. I know Travis does and im pretty good friends with him but just seeing if anybody else did. I plan on getting into drag racing a lot more serious now that im going to have a full time job, probably gonna go asphalt though. Maybe we could meet up and race some. :biggrin:

Thomas

dont get rid of your dirt tires. lol

get travis to take you to the springhill track in north ms.

its about 40min from memphis. we all went and had a great time.

prowedge2's hook unreal on that track. i wouldnt mind going

again and we all can meet up and race some.

dont get rid of your dirt tires. lol

get travis to take you to the springhill track in north ms.

its about 40min from memphis. we all went and had a great time.

prowedge2's hook unreal on that track. i wouldnt mind going

again and we all can meet up and race some.

hell yeah sounds good to me. Travis mentioned something about spring hill and the tires. Im game, im hungry now though thanks to your sig.... :thanks: