Fianly home

flint

Well i finaly made it home and got some work done on the shee. Ran into a small issue with the g force axel. I have to take the spacers off the right side (break side) and leave them on the other for the tires to line up properly. anyone else have this issue??let me know what ya think. I still have some new clutches and springs to put in, all black gripper seat cover, 2 into 1 carb set up, and it now has all new rims and tires on it .

thanks guys

100_0377.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0382.jpg

100_0384.jpg

Good loking bike man, your going to race it?

Well I took it to the track for the 1st time right before I went to Iraq and it was a blast. I think I will do pretty well. I also like to freestyle. So now im looking arround for some shocks. Going to either buy some I-shocks or elks. I have to sell some parts tho to fund the suspension upgrade. Trying to buy a house so i dont want to break the bank...lol. I will have more pics up on friday when I get home from my trip.

Welcome home!! I have wanted to "work" on my banshee with a hatchet many times....

Hahahahaha ya i hear ya. I was down a hammer because of some work being done on a house so hatchet is the next best thing. lol if this g forces axel shit dosent strighten out i will be using it again :evil:

Thanks for the compliments guys

Josh