2-1 single 35mm pwk carb jetting question

I'm kind of new to the whole banshee tuning world so everything is comming on slow to me. My setup consists of race ported jugs, vito's superstock pistons, fmf fatties, answer silencers, Noss machine head w/20cc domes and a 2-1 single 35mm pwk carb running 93-94 octane 40-1 mixture. My elevation here in pennsylvania is around 1000ft above sea level. I know every bike has a different attitude and reacts to mods different but i was wondering if anyone could get me close to proper jetting. What needle should i use? Also what jets do ya think i should run to get it close to fine tuning? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm kind of new to the whole banshee tuning world so everything is comming on slow to me. My setup consists of race ported jugs, vito's superstock pistons, fmf fatties, answer silencers, Noss machine head w/20cc domes and a 2-1 single 35mm pwk carb running 93-94 octane 40-1 mixture. My elevation here in pennsylvania is around 1000ft above sea level. I know every bike has a different attitude and reacts to mods different but i was wondering if anyone could get me close to proper jetting. What needle should i use? Also what jets do ya think i should run to get it close to fine tuning? Any help would be appreciated.

The whole jetting forum is full of good written and verified advices by the godfather of 2-1 jetting himself, called Snopczynski.

Please use the search!

Thanks for the advice. However, I don't believe that setup in your response will start making my shee run top notch. Anyone else have any ideas?

He is trying to tell you tuo use the search because this has been covered about 4,568,321.6 times in the last year. Actually the parts you have all installed together are what is going to keep your setup from running top notch. Your running mid-top pipes with a low-mid carb setup. Your also in 50/50 race gas range depending on what your motor guy did with your exhaust port height.

EEk or EEJ needle in middle position, 190-195 main jet, 42-45 pilot jet, air screw 1.5-2.0 turns out.