Lights aint working

heya... the lights on my banshee are weird.. they work on and off.. when i switch it on it go's on then after 5 sec it startes going on and off really quickly by itself.. then it go's completely off.. but then when i rev it high it gos back on then on off.. then completely off.. etc etc...

this isnt a stator problem knowing it runs perfect... meaning it has nothing wrong with the spark/ stator.. right?

heya... the lights on my banshee are weird.. they work on and off.. when i switch it on it go's on then after 5 sec it startes going on and off really quickly by itself.. then it go's completely off.. but then when i rev it high it gos back on then on off.. then completely off.. etc etc...

this isnt a stator problem knowing it runs perfect... meaning it has nothing wrong with the spark/ stator.. right?

it could have a bad stator and still run fine b/c the ignition and lighting power are on 2 maybe 3 seperate sets of windings. its most likely not the stator b/c the problem is sporatic, it might be a loose ground wire or the switch like the other guy said. if it were the stator the lights wouldnt work at all or they would be constantly very dim.

Edited by mark101180