FUCK motosport.com

I ordered a Wiseco clutch basket and they sent me one for a yfz450 so i sent it back only to get the same damn package back. same box, same basket only thing different was stickers and some insurance bullshit. i say fuck them and i recommend them to no one. dude said sorry. i told him i want my money back and i`m taking my business else ware and he said i dont blame you.

that is the only thing stopping my build.

motosport.com fuck you.

Damn man the shit I just looked at on there site was fuckin high as hell....Sucks they fucked up your shit twice...Lets send them some white powder in a box from an unmarked addy...Then watch the news a few days later..haha

i agree dogg.. i was gonna order a wheel and tire package from them last week. on their website it said "tire and wheel packages.. free valves stems, free mounting, free shipping"

i was like ok cool..

when i ordered online it charged me for shipping. i called them and some dumbfuck told me that i was gonna be charged for shipping. i said fuck you and hung up on him..

its clear as day on their site, but for some reason they try to fuck you at checkout.

I ordered a Wiseco clutch basket and they sent me one for a yfz450 so i sent it back only to get the same damn package back. same box, same basket only thing different was stickers and some insurance bullshit. i say fuck them and i recommend them to no one. dude said sorry. i told him i want my money back and i`m taking my business else ware and he said i dont blame you.

that is the only thing stopping my build.

motosport.com fuck you.

Fuck Moto sport. I do all my shopping at FAST & Rockey Mt. Good service at both places.

Damn, I've never had a problem with them. I've bought all kinds of shit from them to.

i have in the past too, but they dropped the ball this time..

check this link.. the banner clearly says, FREE ground shipping, FREE mounting and FREE valve stems.

but when you go to check out it charges you $5 for something and then $8 for shipping. fuck that.

i have in the past too, but they dropped the ball this time..

check this link.. the banner clearly says, FREE ground shipping, FREE mounting and FREE valve stems.

but when you go to check out it charges you $5 for something and then $8 for shipping. fuck that.

Loco, you forgot the link....

That place is bullshit. I would have had a better chance of getting it if i asked the woman to find / order me one and i`m sure we would all know that outcome . after the first time i was bummed. i wanted the part but i figured shit happens but the the second time it was the same fucking basket i sent back and in the same box w/the same damn finger greased directions that was sent to me. before i sent it back i wrote on the box the basket came in. "YFZ450 Clutch Basket NOT FOR BANSHEE" I should have just ordered from F.A.S.T.