POWER VALVE

RZ350 Cylinders, YPVS Head, Servo Motor, with all new parts. Not sure what cylinder bores are and they could use a honing. Right cylinder has some porting work done. Will provide pics upon request. $360 and buyer pays shipping.

The new parts are the entire power valve assembly from the valves, oil seals, joints, holders, bolts, washers, screws, thrust plates etc...

Also included are new cylinder head gasket, clutch cable clamp, reed valve gaskets. I also have one new exhaust gasket.

The servo motor assembly, cable pulley, cylinders and cylinder head are used. Cylinder Head looks very nice and can be polished. I believe the cylinders are stock bore and would just require honing. Pistons are not included.

I will provide pics to anyone that is serious, pm me your email address.

what are the all new parts?

The new parts are the entire power valve assembly from the valves, oil seals, joints, holders, bolts, washers, screws, thrust plates etc...

Also included are new cylinder head gasket, clutch cable clamp, reed valve gaskets. I also have one new exhaust gasket.

The servo motor assembly, cable pulley, cylinders and cylinder head are used. Cylinder Head looks very nice and can be polished. I believe the cylinders are stock bore and would just require honing. Pistons are not included.

I will provide pics to anyone that is serious, pm me your email address.

Pics?

RZ350 Cylinders, YPVS Head, Servo Motor, with all new parts. Not sure what cylinder bores are and they could use a honing. Right cylinder has some porting work done. Will provide pics upon request. $360 and buyer pays shipping.

Why is just the right cylinder ported?

Only the right cylinder was ported when I got the top end. This top end has been sitting around for a few years and I have since picked up a T-Rex so I wont be using this. The porting on the one cyl doesn't look bad and both cylinders look like they just need a honing. In the plastic bag is all the new parts for the powervalve system. I don't have a CDI. I have additional pics now if you would like me to email them to you. Thanks for looking!

post-16681-1238949390_thumb.jpg

Edited by sj820