New to a Shee could use help

I am looking at buying a 1999 Banshee with some work done to it. i know nothing about Banshees so figure I would come here and get some educated advice. The Shee has rebuilt motor bored 30 over, has a coolhead with 21cc domes, dirtbike crank,bigger carbs( not sure on size), Vforce 3 reeds, CPI Drag pipes, and a +6 swing arm. He says it dynoed at 72hp. Does this sound about right? He says it has a new transmission also. It has 10 hours on it since build. the guy says its been sitting up for a couple months and when we started it the other day it was smoking alot. I know its a 2 stroke so it's going to smoke some but this was like a fogger. He said he uses 32:1 mix which is richer in oil he said. Also might be because the bike has sat and the oil and gas sperated some??

Whats a Shee like this worth and is the smoking a serious problem? Sounds awesome!

Any input is greatly appreciated.

White smoke is Usually coolant leaking into the cylinders...Could just be a bad seal.

If it was leaking coolant into the cyclinders that means it would be losing coolant right? Well after running it for awhile the coolant is still the same. With as much as it smoke it would have to be burning alot of coolant. I am used to popped head gaskets and this doesn't remind me of one. Like I said it reminds me of when a 4 stroke rings go bad.

i think its old gas/oil could be in the pipes/carbs/ETC

whats he asking for the bike?

Well I was going to trade him my Brute Force 750 for the Banshee and a 2005 Honda 450R. The 450r dynoed at 60hp. I don't know alot about sport quads only 4x4's. So I have no clue if this is a good deal or an even deal or if I am getting screwed.

Well I was going to trade him my Brute Force 750 for the Banshee and a 2005 Honda 450R. The 450r dynoed at 60hp. I don't know alot about sport quads only 4x4's. So I have no clue if this is a good deal or an even deal or if I am getting screwed.

you would be getting screwed by trading him either one of those seperately as it is. unless you are saying you get the 450 along with it, then its a good deal.