Realtor tires!

I dont know if there are any Realtor fans out there, but i sure am and could not find them for the longest time. I thought they didnt sell them any more. Finally found them at (Ronnies Mail Order). 67 dollars a tire. i know they are heavy but they work great in any terrain and sure thow alot of rock. :thumbsup: figured id let who ever was looking for these tires know where to get them.

every banshee owner should have a set

they are some cool too, works good on sandy hills

and every time I rode with them,, no one wanted to be in the back of me, they roost shit like a mo fo

:biggrin: :evil:

Yeah I definitely wouldn't wanna ride behind you with a set of those fuckers!!! :biggrin:

I had a set on one of my banshees they worked in every kind of riding i did. heavy but a good tire

12x12x9 does that fit on stock rims?

im a tire noob! and those look pretty cool

would a 22x12.50-9 fit on stock rims as well? im looking at the interco tsl vampires as well.

Edited by snoxrage

thanks for the picture. i actually use these tires. ive used them on all my bikes. we call them mudbusters around here. they work in all terrains. they are awesome for trailriding and drag racing. i love them :biggrin: