THINK ITS A GOOD DEAL?

99 yamaha banshee fresh engine rebuild ,new wheel bearing all around , newer dirt digger clutch , new brakes front and bac, new lower control arm , new renthal low handelbars all at the end of last season. Bear claw rear tires , rear diff skid plate, dc front bumper, full fmf gold searied exhaust , whites power filter , fmf boost bottle ect. Lots of new part and the bike runs great and is a blast to ride. Very well maintained . There is a few crack in the plastic around the gas tand but the bike is in good shape for it year . Moving and don't have the space for all my toys so it must go ASAP. Asking $2400 obo which is a steal for a bile like this .

8407k1_20.jpg

I would keep looking around, i've seen alot nicer for sale for about the same price or less.

yeah but thing is i live in Calgary Canada, and im looking around there for a banshee....but this is the cheapest i could find. AND i am not willing to buy something off ebay, cause i cant hear the engine or how she runs, and things that people would normally look at when buying a banshee