Ebay deal of the Week

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the reply I got today from this super tool. SCAM. If anyone is in doubt, I would like to put a wager on it!!! Say $10K cash!! Just once, I want to get a hold of one of these scam artists in person. God probably knows it would not be worth my time in the slammer over it....

I am Ben Lezama, the seller of the Yahama YFZ listed on ebay. The quad is in perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically. It has only 11 miles. The title is clear (no liens) and I have all the service records and paperwork. The vin# is JY43GG0316C069734. The price is only $3,000, including delivery and transaction fees. The atv is located at Sebring, FL shipping center. It can be delivered, viewed and inspected as soon as the transaction with ebay is set up. I prefer arranging this deal through ebay so we both can be insured and protected. Please let me know your full name, shipping address and email address so I can contact them, set up the transaction and complete the deal asap. If you have more questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks.

Brandon

Sorry to quote whole post,but I just got the exact same email response back from this scammer...if that isn't crooked I don't know what is!!

Just sent him this email,just to see what he has to reply with...

"You did not answer my question as to whether it can be delivered to Ohio...also,if the buy it now price is $3000 and the bid is up to over $5000 why is it that the auction has not ended?"