Stock Shee

Hey all, I have a stock '93 shee all except a fresh top end bored 90 over. I really not looking to mod it out. I just want it to run decent. My question is since its bored over so much should i get aftermarket pipes so it can breath better? And being bored like it is will that affect my jetting? I live at about 1100 feet and ride at 60-80 deg. fahenheit. Any suggestions there would be apreciated as well.

One more thing. My clymers manual says to mix gas/oil 24to1 using yamalube. Seems rich? :blush:

Edited by Banshee266

boring it out to .090 over does nothing for power so no you dont need pipes for that reason. i would however get pipes because i like to go fast :evil:

it doesnt usually require rejetting because youre not changing the air/fuel flow through the motor by boring the jugs.if you put pipes on, you will need to rejet though.

and 24:1 is too rich. i mix 32:1 but some people go up to 50:1 and higher. just use a quality premix oil.

Edited by volfan537240