Compression Numbers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i dont even think this guy cleaned his carbs. that would have been my first attemtp at anything. but i just baught a set of pistons for 90 bucks and they seem realy good. they have the grooves like wiseco's and they also have a small boost port. they are also 90 bucks wich makes them even nicer. i got them from turbo1racing.com..... also get a comp tester that isnt universal.... let meknow where you get yours and the price because i just did a rebuild with those pisties and threw on a cool head with 21cc domes and i wana se the compression its got now.

and there a hell of alot heaver too..like the others have said,you get what you pay for

How do you install a new head...is it just bolt on? Also, what domes should I get? Thanks.

I reccomend getting yourself a repair manual. You can get them almost any where. They have great pictures and explanations for you to learn. Some heads are easier than others but you should know what your doing.