Razr2's vs Holeshot GNCC

hercalmighty

Lol holeshots all the wya.

And for the person that said they cant swing there back out.

Give it more gas and force it out. Use your body to do it.

I got holeshots and i can do it wiht ease. I do doughnuts and come out in wheelies.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, Id give it to holeshot becuase they think of all these designs before razr copies it into their own slightly altered version. They are both 6 ply. The thing I like more about the holeshot is its slightly lighter, has a softer rubber compund for a wrap around traction, and tall knobs give it good traction in looser terrain. Down is they arent a great hookup on hardpack, or asphalt. The razrs always have a harder compound making them last a little longer, but heavier, and stiffer. So they are prob a little less prone to puncture and wear. Holeshot didnt take wear into consideration when it came to performance first, besides, wear isnt to much of an issue in gncc as it is rec riding.

I have the razr 2s on my 4 stroke and they last long and grip nice...I was thinking about putting the itp mrx6s rears 19 inch tire on my banshee because we ride some trail and alot of track.....

• 3 weeks later...

+1 to pretty much everything Michael Jackson said....I have the GNCC's front and rear on my Banshee and they really hook up. Rubber compound is a bit soft but doesn't wear too badly if you keep 'em off the culm banks. The softness is more than likely part of the reason they hook up so well though. Even on muddy/sloppy trails they really work well. Would absolutely buy them again, except I might get the 21 inchers for the back for a bit more ground clearance (like Mike said the 20 inchers are kinda small).

• 1 month later...

Irazr's on front, Razr2's on back on the Banshee and Y450. Been using this combo for the last 3 years. Like the Irazr on back also, just doesn't last as long. Not impressed with any Holeshot tires I have used. But if you are racing and there won't be any rocks then you probably want a softer compound and a 2 or 4 ply. The weight difference is significant.