Anyone play asassins creed?

I swear if I ever meet the fuckers who designed that ending I will beat the shit out of them. Spoiler below.

Also the master was way to easy to beat and now it wont even let me access my ancestors memories to do all the little sidequests. Fuck assassins creed with a big rubber dick, (Can't wait til 2 comes out hopefully desmond gets to fight assassin style and kill that retarded bitch that flaunts her ass to him.)

Hey at the end did you go into the bedroom and see all the crazy shit rittin on the wall, it was all writtin by the last assasin they had imprisoned there.It all has to do with the end of days, the date 12-21-2012

Strange stuff.

I looked at it then the fucking credits rolled and I couldn't exit them I didn't feel like sitting through them again so I haven't checked it again, I did see the chinese writing and some strange shit on the floor by the animus though.

Oh did you read that bitchs emails? She was talking about some dudes old lady getting a bigger dick somewhere else LMAO Oh they should show that bitch in her panties, you can see they drew her with a thong on.

oblivion, guitar hero 3 (havent played the new one) and mx vs atv untamed get all of my time on the xbox 360, with the occasional grand theft auto San Andreas. oblivion is awesome, nobody in the world could possibly beat me on mx vs atv untamed, and im ok at guitar hero. im stuck on raining blood on expert.

• 5 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=968794:date=Mar 15 2009, 06:10 PM:name=MarineNYC)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MarineNYC @ Mar 15 2009, 06:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=968794"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Fuckin game is brutally boring. Ill sell mine for 15 bucks lol anyone want it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hahaha yes it damn sure is!

Its for PS3