Anyone play asassins creed?

I am stuck on the jereusalem level where your bro asks you to kill the informants because his cover was blown. I kill the bastards and all the soldiers but I fail every time. I dont know how to do it stealthy from inside the atrium thing. Please help I can't afford another broken controller :biggrin:

Man that game is fun for about 2 hours and it just plain out gets boring as hell doin the same thing over and over and over and over again.

So with that said sorry i can't help ya out bro...lol

Fuck yeah it gets boring...Seems like all you do is climb those fuckin towers so you can see more shit on your map..lol

I thought it was a damned good idea and awesome climbing and graphics. They just needed to mix things up a little bit more to keep it interesting. It was always just the same shit different city with a different target. I think they are making a sequel and if they switch shit up a bit it could be a hell of a lot of fun.

Man that game is fun for about 2 hours and it just plain out gets boring as hell doin the same thing over and over and over and over again.

So with that said sorry i can't help ya out bro...lol

Dude, U sure waste a lot of money on video games. Sounds like you need a hobby bro! Every comment I have seen you make is in the genre of "I played 2 hours and got bored..."

:ermm:

What is a good game? (I kinda want to get one.)

Ha i've commented on a few games this one in particular i played on my roommates xbox and just kinda got bored playing it. People have different opinions on things sorry to piss in your corn flakes.

I never played A.C., but I saw it was on sale, and thought about getting it.

I just thought if you played so many games before, you might make a recommendation as to what a "good" one is?

No offense.

I am getting good at it, I like just going to the soldier training camps and raising hell. The graphics are bad ass they need to make some downloadable content though. I wish I had a high def tv for my ps3. I am using an old ass 27 inch k mart special.

I am getting good at it, I like just going to the soldier training camps and raising hell. The graphics are bad ass they need to make some downloadable content though. I wish I had a high def tv for my ps3. I am using an old ass 27 inch k mart special.

O gawd. You get a 1080 or 720 tv you are gonna be just stunned by the awesomeness. Though most games I have seen are only 720p.

I am stuck on the jereusalem level where your bro asks you to kill the informants because his cover was blown. I kill the bastards and all the soldiers but I fail every time. I dont know how to do it stealthy from inside the atrium thing. Please help I can't afford another broken controller :biggrin:

Fuckin game is brutally boring. Ill sell mine for 15 bucks lol anyone want it?

I am on the second to last assassination now. I don't really like missions as much as killing them annoying ass beggars and the soldiers who think they are tough and talk shit while you are in the process of shoving a blade through their throat (BTW I love the gurgling sound it makes too) I wish I had a damn tv now I want to see it in high def.