Lights

I'm lookin at new lights and just can't decide on what kind.. I'm runnin a stock stator and I like desert lights but I also like bar mounted lights.. But I hear desert lights are ugly and bulky but the bar mounted ones reflect off dust? Opinions and links would be nice .. Thanks :cool:

I personally love the look of the stockers but I want to put LED bulbs in mine somehow. I know its not what you asked for but its an idea.

Yea I get ya my stock ones look ok since I took off those gay net shield things ha but they blow at night and I'm kinds sick of the look

Yeah at night mine arent the brightest but I would like to get some billet alluminum stock style buckets with stanless grills and led bulbs I think that would be sick. My neighbor may be working on it soon I dont know about the led part though.

I ditched 4 trail techs for a pair of 06 head lights. I had the stock location, and the bar mounts. They were bright but I got tired of messing with them. They would get dirt behind the glass lens. I guess the new ones have a rubber gasket to help keep that from happening.

I run Piaa H6M bulbs in my 06 head lights. They are a nice bright white color. Suposedy they draw 35w but produce light that a 65w bulb.

They were 30 bucks a bulb and were deffinatly worth it for me. There are companys selling knock offs on ebay but I dont know how they compair to the real deal.

I run the Piaa's in both my banshee and raptor

josh

wallmart special $17-21. i liked the look of the stockers too, but couldn't find the 35 watt h3's. the bullet style lights are pretty bright. I kept the 50 watt flood in one, and replaced the other with a 20 watt spot. I like 'em

HPIM4652.jpg