Silver Lake Trip April 17th through 19th!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dont also forget getting beat by my little ported machine either all morning hahahaha but with that clutch i would have to understand ive got something up my sleeve for memorial day weekend though

haha, ya squeezin like 50lbs of pressure every shift wasn't easy, shee definetely wasn't at the top of her game.... f'in nightmare. Great, sounds like someone's gettin a 4 mill :blink:

yea it was a blast. my front didnt want to stay down either...i can see a +4 coming in the future... i forgot a camera but next trip i will bring one next time so we can get some more. and maybe my hand will be better so i can ride longer. let me know if there is another trip in the making.

Edited by Paddleboy

Nice to see a bunch of banshees out there for a change. Saturday was perfect-ran over 6 gallons of fuel through the bike-so much for my 4 day weekend--watched rain showers most of the day on sunday (should of brought knobbies and went trail riding in the woods) and drove 4 hours home in it today-- Quick question- I was running haulers I bought used and noticed that they are not even with the paddle on the other side anymore--is it possible the rim spun a little and not the paddle. Never had it happen to my v blades before. Seemed like the bike would lunge to the side when launching later in the day. Just thought I throw that out there.

haha, ya squeezin like 50lbs of pressure every shift wasn't easy, shee definetely wasn't at the top of her game.... f'in nightmare. Great, sounds like someone's gettin a 4 mill :blink:

bla, bla, bla... Clutches dont matter Mike, you know that!!!! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Sorry I was re-arranging my photobucket and it must of lost the link!

here is one and i made my pics public so you can look at all the vids and pics from saturday and there are some from last year also.

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z53/jer...nt=SDV_0332.flv

look in my albums for more racing vid and pics from last year..

Sorry I was re-arranging my photobucket and it must of lost the link!

here is one and i made my pics public so you can look at all the vids and pics from saturday and there are some from last year also.

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z53/jer...nt=SDV_0332.flv

look in my albums for more racing vid and pics from last year..

:beer: