89sheerider Brandon Orr,No good!

lowbuckracing

Bought a stock motor from this guy and no response since the 25th,No pm,email,or motor..Looking like another burn Job!Thanks Bro..Love giving my money away you Fuck!

This motor is for one of my homeboys project bikes and now were stuck with nothing.I do everything I can to help people out and this is the shit that burns me up.If anyone knows him have him give me a call.He has all my info..Paypal action has been taken.Thanks,JB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is from southern indiana. i traded him some j-arms for some vforce reeds and he was very speedy with me and no dealays watsoever. he just wrecked his banshee a couple days ago tho. i think i have his address around here somewhere and phone number. ill try to find it and post. doesnt seem like him.

:confused:

he is from southern indiana. i traded him some j-arms for some vforce reeds and he was very speedy with me and no dealays watsoever. he just wrecked his banshee a couple days ago tho. i think i have his address around here somewhere and phone number. ill try to find it and post. doesnt seem like him.

:confused:

Im from S.Indiana, let us know if you find his address.

Im from S.Indiana, let us know if you find his address.

i def have it some where. im sure its in the barn but i dont live by my barn. lol ill find it proly 2marrow and post it up on here. its pissin me off cause i know i wrote all that shit down along with his number and cant find it.

hey i found the address.

Brandon Orr

342 !/2 South main st.

Sullivan, IN 47882

i thought i threw it away but nobody took the trash out of the barn yet so i found it. i guess im a trash digger now. :shrug:

hope this holp JB.

still cant find his number :confused: sorry

Edited by grizzly700