pics of streched swingers

POORBOY350

+6 with a 10 pad extreme or 12 haulers...

i ran a 9 pad hauler on my 350 motor, and would blow the tires off sometimes .

hell yea lol. now if only i had the money to buy everything at once and put it together like i want...hmmm. lol. mine blows these hole shots off on anything even blacktop

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go any more that a 10 paddle. It will be a wheelie machine w/a 10 paddle w six over swinger and 4 mil cub. But six is as long as you want to go if you still want to do any serious duning still.

Agreed,

I had some 21x11 10 paddle haulers on my cub with just a cleanup port, 200 lbs. Hooked great and still was able to ride it in more then the drag strip. Although it was cutting it close. My ass almost got bucked off with the Marvins all the way around though, So I said to hell with it and went full dragbike.

I ran stock gearing (still do for now). It's a fairly rounded gear to be able to race and dune.

thanks everybody for postin' pics if i had the money i'd go all out drag style on my bike lol. cant wait to fab up my swinger. i even thought about seeing if i could trade my swinger for a nice stretched(+6 or so) swinger. it is a janssen or whatever pretty sure its -1 or -2. i would think they'd be around the same price. and worth the same to somebody who needed it. but i wanna keep my bearing carrier and brake rotor and sprocket and all my setup :confused: .......????

my +12...

I am assuming thats a SLC Quad Customs? I got the same one. Looks great. Lance is a cool cat. My first one didn't fit right, so he made me a new one and got it chromed rikity tick to have it to me intime for a trip we had planned. After I got it and said it was good, he sent me info and he paid to ship back the first arm that wouldn't fit.

I am assuming thats a SLC Quad Customs? I got the same one. Looks great. Lance is a cool cat. My first one didn't fit right, so he made me a new one and got it chromed rikity tick to have it to me intime for a trip we had planned. After I got it and said it was good, he sent me info and he paid to ship back the first arm that wouldn't fit.

No, its one of Tysons new ones.