Coal Fest 2009

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait till coal fest were allready to go and rip it up the banshee masters of hillclimbing are gunna be there camping all week ready to show everyone up!!!!! cant wait

Proof read what you write. Try using punctuation and a spell check. And show some evidence of what you have and what you can do on your bike.

Proof read what you write. Try using punctuation and a spell check. And show some evidence of what you have and what you can do on your bike.
Cant wait to see bansheebot AKA (bansheeking350 ) get his ass kicked by Hornberger. If he shows up it will be funny.

idk y bansheematt thinks im bansheebot cause i have no clue who that is ....about the "asskicking" ....step 1..seller puts atv in papershop....step 2.. buyer comes looks at item and decides weather to by it....step 3 check out the important things on item.....wat this guy did was....called said i want item could u deliver...without looking at item he purchased.....

is anybody going to be at treverton on may 16? a couple of my buddies and i are going up on that date, im still undecided if i want to take my shee or my raptor though