anyone sell a complete bushing/bearing kit?

Looking for top of the line stuff, gonna be getting this banshee back together and its gonna get beat on. Example, my all balls axle bearings lasted me about 3-5 hours, those cheap ass things couldnt hold up to the off camber my rear end was dealing with climbing up the rock climbs.

All the other bushings and stuff are gonna be replaced as well, just looking for a good quality kit.....if someone makes one.

I know there are stainless steel bolt kits out there as well, looking for the most inexpensive/good quality/most complete kit

Pivot Works sells quality bearing kits. I don't think that they have one kit that covers every bearing though. You would have to get a few differant kits depending on what your replacing. Get ready to spend some $$$, thier kits are expensive.

Also look on ebay at fastnerguy's (could be spelling it wrong) bolt kits. My self and several other have his kits. Very nice kits. Just make sure you use plenty of anti-seize when installing the bolts and nuts so they do no gall. and take a peek at the threads to make sure that a stary peice of sand didnt get logged in the threads from the polisher.

like banshee man said. pivotworks. i love their stuff. i just re did my dogbone, shock link. the kit was 90 bucks. needed to be pressed in. fastnerguy for the bolts. use discretion, you cannot use all of the stainless bolts. like for the shock link and such. grease them, or you will be snapping them left and right.

thanks guys, got the garage all cleaned up, getting the boxes, shelving, and workbench ready in the next few days, and gonna start tearing down this weekend, methodically labeling everything.

Pretty much everything is starting to get a tiny bit loose, or will be within the next engine build or two, so everything is getting an overhaul. Got about 4 grand back more than I thought I was gonna, so I'm splurging a little bit.

for last years taxes I claimed zero with being the only income for my family with 2 kids. It was still at zero from when I was single. I changed it to 3 for this years taxes. I actually saw a good difference in my check, and its actually nice to get a good amount in one lump sum. Lets me do stuff like rebuild my banshee :biggrin: