A few unneeded parts for sale

First time putting anything up for sale on here. Just looking to get rid of the few parts that I don't need, to keep funding my shee build.

Stock port cylinders, currently 65mm bore, need bored again, piece of the ring broke and nicked the right side cylinder. might be able to get away with going .050 over, I'd probably go 60 just to be safe. I'd like to get $160 shipped outta these to buy a new set of pistons for the other jugs I've got.

Stock front brake setup, no pads included, or hard lines. Just the rubber lines, splitter, calipers and master cylinder. I'd like to get $50 shipped out of these.

Two stock heads, both unmilled, one has a few chamber scuffs, looks like detonation to me. Make offer on the heads, I've got no clue what they're worth.

Can email pics upon request. dtaulbee@windstream.net

questions about the cylinders, you can call my cell 606 922 6770, my zip is 41179.

This might help, a link to my ebay feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback

Edited by 98golded

First time putting anything up for sale on here. Just looking to get rid of the few parts that I don't need, to keep funding my shee build.

Stock port cylinders, currently 65mm bore, need bored again, piece of the ring broke and nicked the right side cylinder. might be able to get away with going .050 over, I'd probably go 60 just to be safe. I'd like to get $160 shipped outta these to buy a new set of pistons for the other jugs I've got.

Stock front brake setup, no pads included, or hard lines. Just the rubber lines, splitter, calipers and master cylinder. I'd like to get $50 shipped out of these.

Two stock heads, both unmilled, one has a few chamber scuffs, looks like detonation to me. Make offer on the heads, I've got no clue what they're worth.

Can email pics upon request. dtaulbee@windstream.net

questions about the cylinders, you can call my cell 606 922 6770, my zip is 41179.

This might help, a link to my ebay feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback

Anybody? Make offers, I need to get rid of this stuff. Don't need much more before I can get it on it's wheels.