clear radiator hoses

oneslowshee

I saw them on alba's website for $99 and they come with 3 dye packs.

I won't run those dye packs anymore. I'm guessing that I used the wrong ratio when I mixed it but the red dye was nasty shit when I went to drain it.

They run a little longer then stock so it is a good idea to use a zip tie and the metal spring like cover on your stock hose to keep the hose that runs from the bottom of your radiator to the head away from your exhaust.

I went to ace hardware hte other day and picked up fone 3/4 clear hose w/ the pvc reinforcement. i ran today and had no problems. I have to run hot water on them to get them to fit on the flanges. I also made sure they were as far on as posible and clamped tight. i have heard of them blowing off when they get hot a pliable.

I had gotten some of the pvc reinforced hose several month back and put it on. I was in the driveway running my bike and the one on the head popped off and shot hot ass fluid all in my face. Not something I was willing to chance when I was out in th dunes (bike was a duner at the time not drag bike). So I went back to stockers... I know a few guys that run them, but I wont ever be one of them.

i went to the local lows. they had a clear (i think its fiber glass) reinforced tubing that i used for my bike. i have pictures on my home pc but im on vacation so i cannot post a picture. i payed 5 bucks for enough for my bike and some.

i live in buffalo ny and the hottest days we get are high 80's if were lucky. to sum it up, this tubing works fine for my setup and location but idk what would happen if you were to take you banshee to southern cali and ripped on the dunes all day. :shrug: id say you get what you pay for but so far i have nothing to complain. im simply saying, is a clear radiator hose that you bought from the hardware store worth a day of not riding? ill let you decide but untill mine brakes id say go for it, but keep your stock ones handy.

My brother and I put some on our bikes that we bought from our local home depot he's never had any problems with his but mine get really soft.. Kevin with HJR.. said he would go back to the stock ones.. so that's what I'm gonna do..

I don't want to chance messing anything up since we do ride at Glamis and Gordons.. and it gets pretty warm

:evil:

So that's how it is over there in Japan...huh? ROFL

leave it to DG to find something gay in a half paragraph.... HEY HEEEEEYYYYY.... :banana::banana::banana:

That Killer glass shit looks cool but doesnt look like something that you would want to use on a part that has an flex to it. Only place it would probly be safe is the hose behind the impeller to the head.