clear radiator hoses

oneslowshee

leave it to DG to find something gay in a half paragraph.... HEY HEEEEEYYYYY.... :banana::banana::banana:

That Killer glass shit looks cool but doesnt look like something that you would want to use on a part that has an flex to it. Only place it would probly be safe is the hose behind the impeller to the head.

How much flex are we really talking about though? When the motor torques or the frame? I have to assume on most cars, the motor and frame flex.

Shittt, killer glass is so strong they used it to hammer a nail, into a block of wood. That's amazing! Complete inner cooler tubes too.

It has to be able to withstand SOME flex... wouldn't u think?

How much flex are we really talking about though? When the motor torques or the frame? I have to assume on most cars, the motor and frame flex.

Shittt, killer glass is so strong they used it to hammer a nail, into a block of wood. That's amazing! Complete inner cooler tubes too.

It has to be able to withstand SOME flex... wouldn't u think?

the internet where i am right now is garbage but from the pcts that did load it looked like it was connecting two parts that where mounted to the same part so they would flex together... Im sure it could take a little flex but I wouldnt want to findout 4 miles out in the middle of Glamis that it cant take that much and have it pop off.