PLEASE HELP

swhitey917

they are still not coming out.....very frustrating.

put it in a vice and get a 10 dollar ball joint seperator(fork style). that should do the trick if you tried the other suggestions. If all else fails get a bigger hammer!

Edited by Black&Red87

put it in a vice and get a 10 dollar ball joint seperator(fork style). that should do the trick if you tried the other suggestions. If all else fails get a bigger hammer!

if you have them PC'd and dont want to messup the coating this is the way to do it. If not you can get a 3 point puller and get it off. it's a little difficult to get it to bite and stay on but its possible. i had to do it with mine too.

Didnt read everything but did u try some heat on the spindle,put some heat on it,thread nut on backwards,air chisel with blunt end and hiter up(dont try this at home kids)

You beat me to it. Put the nut on so you don't jack up threads, heat up the end, then give it a good whack. Mine popped out after 2 times heating and hitting. I was having absolutely no luck without heat. I got it done without a vise too.