Forum spelling, punctuation and grammar.

How far are we going to go with this? I mean one of this topic's supporters, my homie Dallas G Dub has a problem with your, you're, their, they're, and there. I say we burn him!

BTW, this was complete sarcasm. I support this post 100%. :evil:

if you want me to ban him, just let me know...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall are some bags of water and vinegar. :laugh:

How far are we going to go with this? I mean one of this topic's supporters, my homie Dallas G Dub has a problem with your, you're, their, they're, and there. I say we burn him!

BTW, this was complete sarcasm. I support this post 100%. :evil:

Why you gotta throw me under the bus? I Already had to hit the clinic once today b/c I got burned by your sister. (clap on, clap off, the clapper)

if you want me to ban him, just let me know...

I think my post are great considering how geto I am. Give me props for effort.

Yall are some bags of water and vinegar. :laugh:

Why you gotta throw me under the bus? I Already had to hit the clinic once today b/c I got burned by your sister. (clap on, clap off, the clapper)

I think my post are great considering how geto I am. Give me props for effort.

you misspelled ghetto . im telling Locogato and your in trouble .

suck a kawk loko

Right Click -> Did you mean... Kayak?

Lol. I agree.

Easier communication will help everyone here out. There's been numerous posts where people just respond "WTF Did you just say???" because nobody can read what you're typing!!!!!

L11048286.jpg

Did you konw taht the hmaun biarn can slitl precoss wodrs eevn if the letetrs are julbmed as lnog as the fisrt and lsat lteter reiamn the smae. I hvae olny cmoe acsors a slaml auomnt of psots taht wree rlealy taht bad. If a thaerd or psot is wriettn that baldy and aegnrs you so mcuh, just deelte it.

Did you konw taht the hmaun biarn can slitl precoss wodrs eevn if the letetrs are julbmed as lnog as the fisrt and lsat lteter reiamn the smae. I hvae olny cmoe acsors a slaml auomnt of psots taht wree rlealy taht bad. If a thaerd or psot is wriettn that baldy and aegnrs you so mcuh, just deelte it.

Actually, all the letters have to be in the word along with no additional letters. Yours is still hard to decipher. It is a cool trick but you still screwed it up! Lol. Even with that being said, punctuation is still a must. Don't remember who said it but "punctuation is like a seat belt, only useful if you use it!"

No matter how you slice it, 300 word sentences suck.

SP