98 Duner Part Out lots of aftermarket/Bling!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude, screw waiting a month and get on with the show, lol, I see a ton of parts I may take off your hands, if some of these guys don't come forth, pm sent

Holy shit! I didn't think it would roll this quick, Let me think about it today and I might start it before my move.

The rear shock is setup for a 230lb rider with a +4 swinger.

The skids I have the carrier and the belly under frame(long one), no a-arm skid.

Cylinders have an aggressive dune port and are for stock stroke. 65.0mm

Water pump and clutch insert and billet dipstick all together for $120.

I was going to part it in a month but with so many people interested I might start it this week. I'll keep you updated.

Jorge

Edited by baddsheee

Thanks to everyone for taking interest. Due to my busy schedule, part out will begin in 3 weeks. I want to be able to get peeps their parts in a timely manner. if you want to pay for your parts to hold them you're more than welcome to. pm me for details. I will be moving first weekend of march, after that parts will start going out. I will be contacting people in the order they requested parts. Thanks

Edited by baddsheee

Thanks to everyone for taking interest. Due to my busy schedule, part out will begin in 3 weeks. I want to be able to get peeps their parts in a timely manner. if you want to pay for your parts to hold them you're more than welcome to. pm me for details. I will be moving first weekend of march, after that parts will start going out. I will be contacting people in the order they requested parts. Thanks

My buddy wants the pipes, dibs as long as he doesn't find another set by then. Cash in hand

Here's an update with some stuff gone and added. Prices are NOT shipped. Any questions PM or call me 951-830-2242, Jorge.

Lightened Flywheel by Rudy Kurtz 80

Plastics White/Blue 100

Swinger +4 Chrome Stock style 200

Carrier Chrome Stock 50

Axle stock straight 40

CPI

Edited by baddsheee

My bad, Haulers are on 8" ITP rims not Douglas.

Chrome Aftermarket axle locknut $20

Chrome rear sprocket hub $40

Chrome 41T rear sprocket $15

Billet Coolant Rez bracket/ Spare plugs holder. NICE! $45

Chrome aftermarket front brake rez cap $10

Billet Rear brake rez cover $20

Billet gas tank cap $16.63

Get your tax returns done early and but some bling!