ASV LEVERS

zach45

so how good of shape are the refurbished ones in. i seen were it said:This part will have some or all of the following;

wear, scratches, grind marks from being straightened, discoloring, oxidation or fading. Are they if good shape or can you tell they are refurbs.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how good of shape are the refurbished ones in. i seen were it said:This part will have some or all of the following;

wear, scratches, grind marks from being straightened, discoloring, oxidation or fading. Are they if good shape or can you tell they are refurbs.

i think its all hit or miss..

both of mine i got so far are pefectly fine except a scrape mark on the end of the lever(ball).

The description says it what it COULD be like. It's a gamble like zach said. But for the price u CAN get them, it's worth it imo.

both of mine i got so far are pefectly fine except a scrape mark on the end of the lever(ball).

The description says it what it COULD be like. It's a gamble like zach said. But for the price u CAN get them, it's worth it imo.

you already got yours????? you bastard....

I just got a clutch lever and it's exactly like you said. Just ground off on the end a little bit. Otherwise brand new condition.

you already got yours????? you bastard....

i got both my brake levers and i have 3 clutch levers coming. Got them all dirt cheap so ima prob sell them for what i paid to a bud of mine. If not, im keeping them. Cant go wrong with these. they are bad ass!

Now i will try to get a set for cheap for my dirtbike :)

Edited by RagunCajun